I bet there are many former employees who are rethinking their careers and thinking of starting a business. If so, here are some of my reading recommendations to help you with the R&D and marketing portions of your thought processes:
- Michael Gerber: E-Myth and E-Myth Revisited
- Christine Kane’s Blog: Be Creative. Be Consious. Be Courageous Here’s an excerpt froma recent article called Top Ten Mistakes Solo-Prenenurs Make in Business:
“If you build it they will come. But if you build it and market it, they’ll pay you!” — Christine Kane
- David Meerman Scott: The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing, and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly
- Jay Conrad Levinson: Guerrilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business
- More resources: 1. ________ 2. _________ 3. __________
What indispensible marketing resources do you rely on? Please let me know by leaving a comment.