- Naming a new product is challenging. Consider:
- Meaning – both connotative (what the name conjures up in your mind!) & denotative (what the dictionary says it means)
- The dot com you’ll use and is it available?
- Easy to spell??!
- Appeals in the right way to your target audience
- International flair?
If you’re interested in reading other posts where I’ve discussed these keys in more detail check out these posts:
- Marketing Uncomfortable Subjects: Euphemisms and Naming
- Finding Your Brand Name: Tips for Creating a GREAT Name
- Creating a Brand Name for Marketing your Services, Products and Company
A Key to Marketing: Selecting a Strong Name for Your Product