You can make marketing a habit too:
– One press release a month. (Need tips & tools? Here’s 89 press release tips!)
– 3 personal notecards a week
– A quarterly newsletter sent to current, former and prospective customers. (Don’t know which software to use? Here’s my helpful email newsletter program review with comments.)
– Send a card or postcard to the new people you met this week.
– Write an article each week. Can’t think of a subject? Make this week’s article a list of subjects!
– Post something new on your website each week. Keep the content fresh.
– Learn a new marketing technique (even a very small one) each week.
Marketing and branding experts agree that consistency and repetition is an important factor in a strong, effective program. Make your marketing excellent by making it a habit.