I was just delighted to reconnect with Lorelle VanFossen yesterday at WordPress Camp in Columbus Ohio. She is a WordPress publisher extraordinaire.
Lorelle and I met 2 years ago in Chicago at the SOBCon ’07 and again in ’08. Since I was giving a leadership marketing presentation during the ’09 event and couldn’t be in Chicago, it was wonderful to see her, reconnect and get some great tips! Wonderful presentation Lorelle!
The use of video was terrific and I love your energy.
Here are some of my take-away and to-do notes from Lorelle’s presentation:
- Check out Plug-ins: Enforce www preference
- WordPress related posts
- Yoast Breadcrumbs
- Change bold headings to h2’s
- Check out Turbo (already installed! thanks)
- Check out WPAdmin Bar
- Keep two tabs open – one in HTML composing and one for the site visuals
- Change “WordPress” to “WordPress” (already did)
- Figure out a way to give back to the WordPress Community
The list goes on and on. I couldn’t type fast enough or write enough notes. If this was the only presentation I saw on Saturday, seeing Lorelle alone would have been worth the drive and the time. Thanks so much for being there!