I’ll be talking with Kip Marlow, host of the Entrepreneurs Club Radio Show about Branding today – Monday February 4 at 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. The Entrepreneur Club Radio Show runs every Monday from 4-5 pm.
You can listen to the radio show over the internet on your computer by clicking on this link where another window will open up an you’ll hear the streaming radio show. It’s broadcast on WELW “The Talk of The Town” 1330AM in Lake County in North East Ohio.
We’ll be discussing:
- Branding and yesterday’s SuperBowl Commercials
- Branding when YOU are the business
- Personal Branding
- Branding for small businesses
- The purpose of branding for entrepreneurs
- How to brand your company, product or service on a tight budget
Not sure how much we’ll actual have time to talk about all of this, but listen in if your interested.
If Kip posts a link to the show later, you’ll be able to listen to the podcast later. Check out The Entrepreneur Club Radio Show Podcasts in Marketing in case you don’t have time available right at 4:30 Monday afternoon.